|Date:||March 22, 2018|
|Time:||9:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Event:||Going Solo, Going Big: Launching Your Consulting Practice|
|Topic:||Getting started as a consultant to nonprofit|
|Sponsor:||The Foundation Center - New York, NY|
|Location:||32 Old Slip, 24th Floor
New York, NY 10005
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
A one-day boot camp on the business of consulting to nonprofit organizations sponsored by The Foundation Center – New York, NY.
What we’ll cover
Eight topics to help you get your consulting practice off the ground.
- Consulting as a career and business
- Creating your business foundation
- Marketing your practice (includes and exercise to create your elevator pitch)
- Packaging and pricing your services
- Selling your services well
- Delivering outstanding service
- Building your business support platform
- Putting it all together
What you’ll create
- A framework for your business plan
- Clarity about your services, your target market, and how to secure work
- An “elevator pitch” so you can crisply convey your work to potential clients
What else you’ll get
- A complete set of handouts that includes all session materials, exercises, checklists, and worksheets.
- An “action planner” to capture your insights and help you build your practice launch plan.
Invest a day to learn how to turn what you know into a thriving consulting practice.