|Date:||April 13, 2018|
|Time:||9:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Event:||Going Solo, Going Big: Turning Consulting Clients Into Fans|
|Topic:||Consulting to nonprofits|
|Sponsor:||The Foundation Center - Washington|
|Venue:||The Foundation Center - Washington DC|
|Location:||1627 K Street NW, Third Floor
Washington, DC 20006-1708
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
|More Info:||Click here for more information.|
No matter how confident you may be about your consulting content, it’s your interactions with clients that will determine your ultimate success. This day-long workshop for new and aspiring consultants will walk you through the phases of the consulting process, exploring tools and techniques to manage projects efficiently, and in ways that build lasting client rapport. The workshop includes case studies as well as stories and lessons learned from veteran consultants.
You’ll come away understanding the tools and techniques that will make the best use of your time and streamline your days. And, how to build client relationships that result in repeat business and referrals.
What we’ll cover
- Mental models that shape the consulting engagement
- The six stages of an engagement
- How to build trust with your clients at each step
- How to help clients make and manage change
- Case studies and lessons learned about working with clients
- How to build your consulting toolkit
- Strategies to take yourself to the next level
What else you’ll get
- A complete set of handouts that includes all session materials, exercises, checklists, and worksheets.
- A planner to help you capture your insights, build your consulting toolkit and elevate your practice.